Monday 2 January 2012

My 2012 "wish list"

happy new year!!! its 2012!!...Alhamdulillah...praise to Allah for giving us another opportunity to live in this only only world....btw....isn't this to late to wish happy new year??...heh!... hopefully not...


well, 2011 was a memorable year..I learnt everything, anything...thanks to 2011...

my number for this year is 24...haha!!...I am getting older..oh no!!! whatever!!

I am expect a lot from 2012...try to be more positive, mature, thinkable, etc..

but then...just to remind...i'm not a girl but not yet a women!!...

beginning of the year 2012, everyone has preparing themselves with "wish list"...as well as me....


My 2012 "wish list" 

1. work harder in January...wondering?...hohoho....i have a secret plan in February....

2. I hate being jobless...so, hopefully this year I will get myself employed...haha

3. SOLAT....always perform the solat not even to miss it out...insyallah

4.  weight loss...well seriously...every women dreamt of it...don't you?

5. try to be "saver" instead of being "spender"... (bukan jenis seluar itu ye adik2)...



that it....well, my gff (umiey) and I are planning another secret project...i mean some serious project...haha...
but, it is not for 2012 ..it is for 2013 plan...that is the reason for me to call it "serious"...well....we just plan but God will decide...





2 comments:

eva said...

wahh! mek suka no 24! tp syg mek dh lps umo 24.. ahahah!.. slamat tahun baru!! mek suka ngga daun ya eyhh terbang2.. asa d korea jak.. heee

Siti Aisah Monir @S.A.M said...

hehehe...selamat tahun baru juak...ya lah tek...feeling korea jak lebih nak...